Friday, November 29, 2013

Titans of Eternia!

 TITANS OF ETERNIA

 HE-MAN

 MAN-AT-ARMS

 TEELA

 ORKO

 RAM MAN

 STRATOS

 CASTLE GREYSKULL

 SKELETOR

 EVIL-LYN

 BEAST MAN

 TRAP JAW

 MER-MAN

 TRI-KLOPS

 SKELETOR'S DRONES

SNAKE MOUNTAIN

Another batch of really old design I did, this time for "Masters of the Universe". I wanted to try something different  by taking a familiar show ( Masters of the Universe ) to people and make it really different in the design department. Some things turned out, others didn't, but you don't get far if you don't try something different once in a while.

I know most of the "He-man" fans out there will not like anything that looks different from the original show. I also know there are some out there that do like different takes on classic stuff like me, so to them...

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are fantastic!

davor-m said...

Big fan of He-man, and I love these. Well done and great to see some creative liberty being taken to make the characters look different.